Saturday, August 29, 2009

Zombie Appreciation Week Starts Today!!!


I love zombies. They are my favorite supernatural creature, followed closely by werewolves, but that's for another appreciation week. This undead celebration is the brain child of Velvet over at vvb32 reads. Head on over to her blog for some wonderful and witty guest posts from E. Van Lowe author of Never Slow Dance With A Zombie.

What does all this mean? What is this celebration mean for you dear reader? Well, this week, I'll be trying to stick to reviewing zombie related media. Tonight, at some point, I'll be posting my own review of Never Slow Dance, and then throughout the week, I'll be sharing some of my other fave zombie books and movies. I may even throw in a review of H2, which I'm seeing today. After all, I think Michael Myers totally counts as the undead. He's like the ultimate zombie.

So, there you have it, all zombies all the time. However, I might take a break tomorrow to post my IMM, because I got so fantastic stuff this week!!

Hope you'll tune in for lots of brain-munching fun!

2 comments:

  1. super! interesting take on mike meyers. ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's sound neat.

    You have an award from me http://casey62588.blogspot.com/2009/08/awards.html

    ReplyDelete