Saturday, August 1, 2009

July Contest Winner!!!!!


First of all, thanks to everyone for entering and making this month's contest another success.

The winner this month is:


Lilibeth Ramos


Congrats!!! I sent an e-mail your way, so get back to me as soon as you can with your address and I will ship off your copies of Beautiful Creatures and The Hate List.

Stay tuned for my August contest and you still have a few days to enter to win Geektastic. That contest ends Aug. 6th and can be found in the Contests area of my sidebar.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to Lilabeth! I'll look forward to Beautiful Creature's release, and Lilabeth's review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Lilabeth!

    And Carrie, you've been tagged! http://harlequintwilightsbookblog.blogspot.com/2009/08/abcs-of-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone, I replied to you email Carrie, thanks again!

    ReplyDelete