Saturday, August 8, 2009

Geektastic Winners!!!!


Thanks to Little, Brown, I get to give three lucky people a copy of the anthology Geektastic. So thank you Little, Brown. Now down to business.

The winners are:

holdenj

BrittLit

Korianne


Thanks so much to everyone for entering. I posted a new contest this week to win a copy of Wings and Intertwined, so be sure to enter that one.

Winners--I'll be sending an e-mail shortly, so get back to me soon and I'll forward your info onto the publisher.

Thanks again!!!

6 comments:

  1. Yah to the winners! Enjoy the book!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited! Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun book. Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats people!!! Lucky you!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to everyone! This is on my TBR list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You go girls! Congrats! Wish I won, but oh wellz. I've got enough to read hehe. Still going to read this when I get a chance.

    ReplyDelete