Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday (30)--My Love Lies Bleeding by Alyxandra Harvey


Release Date: January 4, 2010 from Bloomsbury

Synopsis:

The Blakes are rather different to your usual neighbours. They are vampires and some of the members of the family date back to the twelfth century. One of the children, Solange, is the only born female vampire known and, as such, she poses a direct threat to the vampire queen. Her best friend Lucy is human, and when Solange is kidnapped Lucy and Solange's brother, Nicholas, set out to save her. Lucy soon discovers that she would like to be more than just friends with Nicholas. But how does one go about dating a vampire? Meanwhile, Solange finds an unlikely ally in Kieran, a vampire slayer on the hunt for his father's killer.

I know what you're thinking....oh no, not another vampire book. But this one sounds really good. Murder, mayhem, and romance?!! Fantastic-ness!!!! Unfortunately, it's not out until January, but maybe by then I'll have caught up a little bit on my reading (yeah right).

Can't wait to see what everyone else is waiting on this week.

6 comments:

  1. This looks awesome. I love the title. Nice WOW(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just knew of this book last week. Definitely something to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you can never have too many vampire books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right! This does sound like a good book - better than just a Vamp-romance one

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this does sound good! I can never get enough of vamps..or weres..or..or..witches, or pretty much anything paranormal, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one sound good, Carrie! I will add it on my Amazon wishlist =D

    ReplyDelete