Wednesday, August 19, 2009

BBAW

So, I got an e-mail today, while I was at work that said that I had been nominated for a BBAW award for Best YA Blog. Seriously?! I am soooo pumped and thank you to whoever nominated me. It feels so good to know that someone likes what you are doing. Lately with a new job, I've had to force myself some nights to post reviews and whatnot, so it's amazing to know that people are reading and enjoying. It's just more encouragement to keep going even when I'm super tired.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

12 comments:

  1. Congrats on the nom! :) I got one for the same category. We're in good company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got nominated for this one 2. Congrats *happy dancing* did u give them ur 5 post yet?

    check it out mine here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Carrie, you deserve it! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so great! Congrats :)

    -Briana

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's fantastic! YOur blog is definitely one of my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Congratulations! You must feel awesome! Good luck on the shortlist!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the nom! It's well-deserved.

    Isn't it fun to get those emails?! :-D

    ReplyDelete