Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday (43)--Jekel Loves Hyde by Beth Fantaskey


Release Date: May 3, 2010 from Harcourt Children's Books

Synopsis:

Jill Jekel has always obeyed her parents’ rules – especially the one about never opening the mysterious, old box in her father’s office. But when her dad is murdered, and her college savings disappear, she's tempted to peek inside, as the contents might be key to a lucrative chemistry scholarship.

To better her odds, Jill enlists the help of gorgeous, brooding Tristen Hyde, who has his own dark secrets locked away. As the team of Jekel and Hyde, they recreate experiments based on the classic novel, hoping not only to win a prize, but to save Tristen’s sanity. Maybe his life. But Jill’s accidental taste of a formula unleashes her darkest nature and compels her to risk everything – even Tristen’s love – just for the thrill of being… bad.


Sounds great, eh? I can't wait for this one. I love, love, loved Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Darkside and have high hopes for Fantaskey's sophmore effort. Just sooooo long to wait, though. Luckily I have a hujumbo stack of books I need to read.

6 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to this one, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, this one sounds cool! I haven't even read The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, but I definitely like the sound of this book :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm psyched for this one too. LOVED Jessica's Guide.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want this book too. Sounds fantastic.

    ReplyDelete