Thursday, December 17, 2009

My TBR Pile For the Holiday Reading Challenge

Holiday Break Reading Challenge



Here's my list of the books I would like to get to during the challenge, of course, my tastes change from day to day, so we shall see what I actually end up reading.

1. Dream Girl by Lauren Mechling (currently reading, but need to finish)
2. Dream Life by Lauren Mechling
3. Becoming Billie Holiday by Carole Boston Weatherford
4. Keeping the Night Watch by Hope Anita Smith
5. Rapunzel's Revenge by Shannon and Dean Hale
6. Calamity Jack by Shannon and Dean Hale
7. The Trouble With Mark Hopper by Elissa Brent Weissman

Okay, that's my list so far. Some of them should be really quick reads. It will be interesting to see where the challenge takes me. I'm just looking forward to some much needed time of from work.

4 comments:

  1. I need to make a list.. but I'm nervous to... lol Although it DOES start tomorrow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea. I've been thinking that I should make a list. Hope your holiday reading is successful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the challenge. I can't believe I missed signing up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a similar list! I have the Dream Life and Dream Girl books on mine, as well as Rapunzel and Jack!:)

    ReplyDelete