Saturday, December 5, 2009

In My Mailbox (39)

As always, In My Mailbox is brought to you by Kristi, AKA The Story Siren.

For review:

Numbers by Rachel Ward

Release Date: February 1, 2010 from The Chicken House (Scholastic)

Synopsis:

Ever since she was child, Jem has kept a secret: Whenever she meets someone new, no matter who, as soon as she looks into their eyes, a number pops into her head. That number is a date: the date they will die. Burdened with such awful awareness, Jem avoids relationships. Until she meets Spider, another outsider, and takes a chance. The two plan a trip to the city. But while waiting to ride the Eye ferris wheel, Jem is terrified to see that all the other tourists in line flash the same number. Today's number. Today's date. Terrorists are going to attack London. Jem's world is about to explode!

Thank you Scholastic!! I am so excited to read this one, it sounds fabulous!!

Purchased:

Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
Raiders' Ransom by Emily Diamand


I also received my Motorola Cliq....oh how I love it. It's all shiny, and pretty, and new. Plus, I can check my Twitter and Facebook accounts all day long, not that I do, but, you know, I have that option now. Ahhhhh.....new phone...sweet, sweet phone.

19 comments:

  1. Ooh, Numbers sounds really cool. And that is one sweet new phone too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Numbers sounds soo wicked amazing!!
    *puts on TBR list*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought Hush Hush too... cant wait to read it. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to seeing what you think of Numbers. I love the US cover!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    You've been nominated for an award on my blog :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun reading hush hush!
    Enjoy reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh, nice phone. I want new phone too, my old one looks so pathetic next to these new, fab phones. :)
    Num8ers sounds great. Can't wait to read your review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet phone, I need to get a new phone soon. Also Numbers sounds amazing, and I love that cover. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im could not be anymore jealous. A new phone and Numbers!!! Everyhting needed to make my life complete lol. Numbers sounds phenominal, cant wait to hear what you think of it!!!
    Chioma

    ReplyDelete
  10. The cover of Numbers looks so cool!

    Here is mine:

    http://writesthoughts.blogspot.com/2009/12/saturday-mailbox-raid.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want 2 read Numbers! it looks really good! awesome phone 2!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your new phone looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  13. neat phone, fancy! I want to read Hush, Hush. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great books and a great phone. I have had my eye on that phone for a while since I love android.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's a fancy phone ... nice! The books look terrific ... you have me really intrigued with Numbers. By the way, I am a new follower. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Woah beautiful phone. And beautiful books too.

    ReplyDelete