Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas From Me And Hello Kitty!!


Hello all,



I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Here in Kansas City we are experiencing one heck of a storm, tons of sleet and lots of expected snow. It may delay our Christmas with my grandparents until Saturday, but that's okay, too.


I'm still reading Shiver which is the perfect book for the weather happening outside right now. So far I've read 3 books for the Holiday Break Reading Challenge and I plan to keep on truckin'.



So be careful out there and have a wonderful holiday!!

6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Carrie!
    Shiver is the perfect book for that weather. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you. I reached ur blog while blog hopping and I must say it's great..

    I read Shiver few days back. It's a great read

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading Shiver atm too, except its something like 30 degree celsius weather over here instead of snow- still a great book so far though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas!

    Shiver was amazing, hope you're enjoying it. It's one of my favorite books this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a merry Christmas and will have a very happy new year! I can't wait to read Shiver! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete