Friday, March 13, 2009

Vacation Time!!! Woo Hoo!!


Well guys it has finally arrived. In a few short hours, my sister and I are leaving for 7 fun-filled days at Walt Disney World in Orlando. The weather is supposed to be good, which is a nice change from Missouri's current weather, so I'm really looking forward to it.


I plan to have Internet access from the hotel, but just in case, I wanted to let you guys know that I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth. I'm still reading Graceling. I've been too busy packing and whatnot to read too much, but I am over halfway through and loving it. So a review is imminent.


While I've got you here, I'd also like to thank Krista from http://towerofbooks.wordpress.com/ and Debbie from http://wrightysreads.blogspot.com/ for awarding me the I Love Your Blog award. It's so great to know that people like what I'm doing and it's even greater to know that it's coming from people who's blogs I really admire. So thanks guys. You are awesomely rockin'!
So that's it for now. Just a little update. And now I'm off to the land of Mouse Ears and Fireworks, with a few rides thrown in for good measure. Talk to you soon!!!

18 comments:

  1. You are so lucky to go on a vacation! Congrats on the award.

    -Senfaye :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! I went a couple summers ago. AND the weather has been BEAUTIFUL here :D I'm an hour of out Orlando.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful vacation! I've always wanted to go to Disney World.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so funny you're in MO! I'm in Springfield, but I grew up in Overland Park KS, so I travel by your hometown whenever I go home! Have a fun trip!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun! I was there last august and it was a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have fun! You are so lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have tons of fun! *trying to hide jealousy* I want to see Mickey! haha, everyone deserves a vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a wonderful, wonderful time, enjoy every minute! Bring some of that sunshine back up north. I'm in western NY state and winter lasts a long time here. Happy vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not jealous at all! Have a fabulous time, bring back lots of amazing pictures and memories.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have fun at Roy's park. I don't think it will be as fun as The Edge's theme park this fall!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a blast and ride Carousel of Progress for me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey everyone. Thanks for the good wishes. I am having an awesome time and I wish you could all be here with me. YA fun at WDW; what could be better? By the way Todd and Mike, I will be riding Carousel very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was in Disney World last week as well! Which rides did you get on?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Carol, I rode pretty much everything I wanted to ride, but not many times since the lines were so crazy. I go every year and that's the most busy I've ever seen the parks. I love Toy Story Mania, Philharmagic, Spaceship Earth. There are too many to name, but those are some of my top picks. Hope you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete