Monday, March 9, 2009

An Awesome Award--Dig that alliteration!


I received the I Love Your Blog award!


This one I received from Wendy over at http://mindingspot.blogspot.com/


You completely and utterly rock Wendy and thankyouverymuch!!


Here are the rules to keep the award moving:

1) Add the logo of the award to your blog

2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you

3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs

4) Add links to those blogs on your blog

5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!


Blogs that I love lots and lots:










So there you have it and thanks again Wendy!! By the way, thanks to you....not so tired anymore.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Carrie! :) I love your blog as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I really enjoy visiting your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thanks! I'm so glad you like my blog :-) Congrats as well, you really deserved this award :-D

    btw I'm completely jealous that you're currently reading Strange Angels :-p

    ReplyDelete