So earlier today, Persnickety Snark (http://persnicketysnark.blogspot.com/) posted her own wish list of things she wishes the oh so mighty Book Gods would bestow upon her. This post is a little bit that and a little bit Books To Pine For from http://thestorysiren.com. I think it's a grand idea, so here's my list of things I can't wait for. I'm telling you, I am totally not above blatant begging.
1) The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan---come on...everybody's In My Mailbox posts are just taunting me with newly received copies of this book. I can't wait. Boo hoo!!
2) Hunger by Michael Grant
3) The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong
4) Once Dead Twice Shy by the most awesome Kim Harrison
5) Fairest of Them All by Jan Blazanin
6) Hunted by PC Cast
7) City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
8) Purge by Sarah Littman
9) Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
10)Meridian by Amber Kizer
11)The Hollow by Jessica Verday
12)Blue Moon by Alyson Noel
13)Immortal by Gillian Shields
14)Sea Change by Aimee Friedman
15)Crash Into Me by Albert Borris
16)Love You Hate You Miss Me by Elizabeth Scott
17)Breathing by Cheryl Renee Herbsman
18)The third book in the Looking Glass Wars series. I'm not sure of the title Wonderland Lost or perhaps they've changed it...either way, totally can't wait.
Okay, I think that's all for now. See what happens when I'm bored and avoiding homework.
What books are you most looking forward to?