Sunday, March 1, 2009

Carrie's Lengthy Wish List---Mad Props to Adele

So earlier today, Persnickety Snark (http://persnicketysnark.blogspot.com/) posted her own wish list of things she wishes the oh so mighty Book Gods would bestow upon her. This post is a little bit that and a little bit Books To Pine For from http://thestorysiren.com. I think it's a grand idea, so here's my list of things I can't wait for. I'm telling you, I am totally not above blatant begging.

1) The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan---come on...everybody's In My Mailbox posts are just taunting me with newly received copies of this book. I can't wait. Boo hoo!!
2) Hunger by Michael Grant
3) The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong
4) Once Dead Twice Shy by the most awesome Kim Harrison
5) Fairest of Them All by Jan Blazanin
6) Hunted by PC Cast
7) City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
8) Purge by Sarah Littman
9) Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
10)Meridian by Amber Kizer
11)The Hollow by Jessica Verday
12)Blue Moon by Alyson Noel
13)Immortal by Gillian Shields
14)Sea Change by Aimee Friedman
15)Crash Into Me by Albert Borris
16)Love You Hate You Miss Me by Elizabeth Scott
17)Breathing by Cheryl Renee Herbsman
18)The third book in the Looking Glass Wars series. I'm not sure of the title Wonderland Lost or perhaps they've changed it...either way, totally can't wait.

Okay, I think that's all for now. See what happens when I'm bored and avoiding homework.

What books are you most looking forward to?

11 comments:

  1. Hunted and Kiss of Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, Kiss of Life, totally. I forgot about that one and it's zombies and everything. What was I thinking?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely looking forward to The Hollow! Great list. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I there are just to many books that I want to list.

    -Senfaye :)
    http://amazeofbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doesn't Fairest of Them All look amazing? I am dying to read Hottie, Eyes like Stars, Prada & Prejudice....And like, all the other bloggers have copies. Except for me. Life is tough, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo...Eyes Like Stars, forgot that one too. There's just soooo many.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the pimping Carol. Let's see if ye old Book Gods haul in some books for us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice list. Kiss of Life is a must have and should be arriving here soon if the god gods are in a good mood. Immortal and Hollow looks amazing too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. mmm nice list
    i only have awakening and breathing
    wintergirls is coming hopefully :)
    as well as once dead, twice shy, the hollow and sea change :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. An iphone comes with a sealed battery that might trigger a bit of inconvenience.

    Initially, you have to obtain the software from the limera1n.com.

    Well, this is if you are contemplating downloading
    some thing from Cydia constantly.

    Here is my blog post :: free iphone apps

    ReplyDelete