Thursday, March 5, 2009

Contest coming soon!!!!

Okay, well, I won't be posting much today, because I'm getting ready to go out with my friends for dinner and to see the Watchmen at midnight tonight. I hope I can stay awake because it's like 2hours and 40 minutes long. Woooo!!

I'm really very excited. I'll be taking a book with me tonight to pass the time waiting in the theater.

Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be starting a new contest soon, probably late tomorrow night after I've recovered from tonight's festivities. So be sure to check back and see what's up for grabs: perhaps something old and definitely something new.




Also, I'd love to thank Jenny over at http://cityofbooks.blogspot.com/2009/03/my-first-blog-award.html or Wondrous Reads for nominating me for the Fabulous Blog award. This means I've been nominated like 4 times which is totally awesome. I love you guys. I won't list all of my obsessions again, since I did that just a few days ago, but I wanted to officially thank everyone for being so cool and welcoming in the big wide YA blogosphere. YAY to the 10th power!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow- watching a movie for almost 3 hours at MIDNIGHT! Good luck on staying awake!!

    ReplyDelete