Monday, March 9, 2009

I'm very tired.

Just a quick note to say that I am almost done with Strange Angels and will probably post a review tomorrow or Wednesday. It's been taking me awhile to read, because 1)I am tired...daylight savings sucks, 2)I'm trying to finish my homework before heading to (hopefully) sunny Orlando, and 3)Did I mention tired? I'm loving the book though!

Anywho, a good thing did arrive in my mailbox today. I got my copy of Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta from my awesome friend Jen in Melbourne. Yay for my Aussie!!! I can't wait to read it and yet I have to because after I finish Strange Angels, I'm reading Graceling for my fantasy pick in my Children's Lit class. Oh well, I've been wanting to read Graceling anyway.

Okay, that's it for now. Review coming soon. Then Orlando and lots of Disney fun!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi there!

    You've won an award! Visit my blog for the details - no idea how to do a link in a comment form! Sorry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. strange angels looks very interesting.

    my daughter is just now, realllllllly getting into reading. is there like a book club for young adults some where online? i really like for her to continue the crave readings like i do. and lucky she got some of her school buds at the high school., to reading what she does

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean. I love to read and some times I get to bed too late in the night. I will try to read one of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. blackrose,

    i'm sure there are some book clubs online for your daughter. Some of the publishers have programs, like HarperTeen, Random Buzzers, etc. I'm not sure how to get involved in them, but I know they exist.

    ReplyDelete