Sunday, March 22, 2009

Home Again, Home Again with stuff In My Mailbox

Well, I'm back home. I just got home like 3 or 4 hours ago and I'm soooo tired I can hardly think straight, but I had a great time and I came home to 2 awesome books in my mailbox, so I do have something to share. Thanks to http://thestorysiren.com/ I get to see what everyone else got as well. No descriptions today, just pictures, but the descriptions appeared at earlier dates on my blog.




I'll probably post more tomorrow. I received an award from Reverie(thank you, thank you), so I'll post about that probably tomorrow night. I really need to just watch Supernatural and Reaper and go to bed, so see you all tomorrow.

14 comments:

  1. I want both of these books! Lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to read swoon and i want to get my hands on a wintergirls. i started browsing thru it at borders and its mesmerizingly good and well written!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No matter how many times I see the cover for "Swoon" I don't get tired of it. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome back I just got back too!! i also need to catch up with supernatural and reaper!! i am so excited that reaper is back when i first heard it was coming back i was ...wowed! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read both of these. lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just finished Wintergirls and it was amazing, as expected! I'm excited about Swoon but haven't gotten it yet! Hope you enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that it's just the book covers. They are sooooo pretty.

    Wintergirls is amazing. Feel free to read my review, though I'm sure you've heard enough about it. LOL

    I can't wait to read Swoon either.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am dying to read Swoon. Wintergirls was great too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great week - I can't wait to read both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome! I've been wanting to read Wintergirls.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to read Swoon! And Wintergirls looks very good.
    I have an award for you here: http://greenbeanteenqueen.blogspot.com/2009/03/more-blog-awards-you-guys-rock.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really want to read these too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad your back and I'm happy to hear you had fun (= I'm excited to see your thoughts on both of these books!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Splash...
    You've won an award @ my blog

    http://thebookresort.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete