Monday, March 30, 2009

New Award!

Yay a pretty new award! And this one was bestowed upon me by the awesome Jo over at Books to the Rescue and I thank her for it.




This blog invests and believes in the Proximity - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award.

So now I have the honor of passing this award onto 8 other blogs so here goes:

1) Wondrous Reads
2) Lucid Conspiracy
3) Readings of a Teenage Tree
4) In Search of Giants
5) The Compulsive Reader
6) in BetweeN the pages
7) The Not So Closet Geeks
8) cupcake witch

So there you go. Some of you may have already received this award, so I understand if you don't want to repeat a post, but I just wanted to let you know that I think you guys are pretty cool and I love reading what you're posting.

Thanks again Jo!!!

3 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks for the award!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth and I are both giving you a big (non-creepy) cyber hug. Thanks so much!

    Happy Reading,
    Nathan

    ReplyDelete