Sunday, November 29, 2009

Another New Exciting Cover!!




This one might have been floating around out there already, but I just found it, so it's new to me. For those of you that don't know, I am a huge Disney theme park nerd. In fact, my sister and I were just talking about our Spring Break trip today. I love the Kingdom Keepers books, not just because of the Disney nerddom, but also because they are well-written and truly exciting page-turners. Here's the cover for # 3 in the series. I am so thrilled to see Spaceship Earth in the background. It's about time the kids got around to Epcot (which is my favorite park).
The book comes out in April, after my Spring trip, but it'll be a great way to get excited for next year.

3 comments:

  1. Ooooohhhh... I'm a Disney nerd, too. I only have the first Kingdom Keepers. Still have to get the second.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'm kind of late coming to this post, since I just found it using Google Image search (I was looking for a picture of the cover).

    I am a self-confessed Disney nerd as well. We should form a club. Book bloggers who also love Disney. :)

    I'm excited to see Epcot in this one too. But I have to say I'm pretty excited to see what the gang gets up to at Hollywood Studios as well, since that's the park I worked out when I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see that its in Epcot,but in the end of book 2
    it said maleficent and chernabog were headed to
    hollywood studios. Either way it will still be a great book.

    ReplyDelete