Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday(13) --Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough


Here's the description:

Tamsin Greene comes from a long line of witches, and she was supposed to be one of the most Talented among them. But Tamsin's magic never showed up. Now seventeen, Tamsin attends boarding school in Manhattan, far from her family. But when a handsome young professor mistakes her for her very Talented sister, Tamsin agrees to find a lost family heirloom for him. The search—and the stranger—will prove to be more sinister than they first appeared, ultimately sending Tamsin on a treasure hunt through time that will unlock the secret of her true identity, unearth the sins of her family, and unleash a power so vengeful that it could destroy them all. This is a spellbinding display of storytelling that will exhilarate, enthrall, and thoroughly enchant.

Sounds good, eh? I'm really looking forward to this one. Unfortunately, I will have to wait, because it's not coming out until September 14, 2009. It's being released by Houghton Mifflin and I will be anxiously awaiting it. By the way, I love the cover, too. Can't Wait!!!!!

Waiting on Wednesday is brought to you by Jill!! Go check out what she's "waiting on."

13 comments:

  1. Wow, that sounds like it will be a really great book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, great pick! It's gonna go on my wishlist now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this one, it sounds just fine. And nice cover too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh-this one sounds good and the cover is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This book sounds great :D
    And I love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  6. a handsome young professor...
    witch....
    treasure hunt through time...


    Don't tell me more, I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this one definitely seems like one to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. as I was reading the summary, I kept thinking I WANT THIS BOOKKKKK!!!

    and then I read that it's not coming out until September. ARGGGHHH. Oh well, you gotta wait for the good ones...

    www.piratepenguinreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. haven't heard of this before but it sounds wonderful. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Weird, that's so close to my name. Er, my real name, lol. I never see that.

    ReplyDelete