Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday (10)--Hunger by Michael Grant


Here's the description courtesy of Amazon:

It's been three months since everyone under the age of fifteen became trapped in the bubble known as the FAYZ.
Three months since all the adults disappeared.

Gone.

Food ran out weeks ago. Everyone is starving, but no one wants to figure out a solution. And each day, more and more kids are evolving, developing supernatural abilities that set them apart from the kids without powers.

Tension rises and chaos is descending upon the town. It's the normal kids against the mutants. Each kid is out for himself, and even the good ones turn murderous.

But a larger problem looms. The Darkness, a sinister creature that has lived buried deep in the hills, begins calling to some of the teens in the FAYZ. Calling to them, guiding them, manipulating them.

The Darkness has awakened. And it is hungry.


I loved the first book in this series, Gone. I can't wait for this one, so I can see what happens next. It's coming out May 26th from Harperteen. May 26?! I can't wait. That's just too, too long. I'll wait though. It'll be worth it.

6 comments:

  1. It sounds really good. Another one to add to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for this one either! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I just set up a blog and mentioned this book because I'm so impatient for it! Some people have read it already, the cheaters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for this one. I really enjoyed Gone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i loved gone also keep writing mr.grant please!
    i am one of your bigest fans eva! i have sooo many questions to ask and i hope they will get answered in hunger. you are aaaa-mazzzz-ingggg at writing books and i cant wait until may 26th that is when it is coming out write? ooops grammar error. oh well!
    team sam all the way!
    thank you mr. grant for the great books. please make it a ten book series cause i cant live without them know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i loved gone sooo much! i read all in one day because of my love, i think i am going to read it again. i cant wait for hunger! yah mr. grant can you please make it a never ending series, because i couldn't live without them.

    ReplyDelete