Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday (33)--The Amanda Project Book One: Invisible I by Stella Lennon (Melissa Kantor)


Release Date: September 22, 2009 from HarperTeen

Synopsis:

Amanda Valentino changed everything.

Callie Leary has exactly one thing, and one thing only, in common with Nia Rivera and Hal Bennett: They were each chosen by Amanda to be her guide. When Amanda arrived at Endeavor High, she told Callie she moves around a lot and always picks one person to help her navigate the choppy waters of a new school. Why did Amanda lie?

Following a course that they suspect Amanda deliberately plotted, Callie, Nia, and Hal piece together some cryptic clues. But they find more questions than answers and quickly realize that before they can figure out what happened to Amanda—the girl who changed their lives—they'll need to solve the most important mystery of all: Who is Amanda Valentino?


I think this series sounds amazing!! First of all, it's interactive and you can find clues on the website here. Secondly, each book is written by a different YA author, like the 39 Clues, which I love so much. Thirdly, I just think reallllly want to read this one. Looks great and I always love a mystery.

9 comments:

  1. I just got an email telling me about this book and the site. Seems pretty awesome ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read this book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to this book, too. I was part of the beta for the site and it was very cool, even though I didn't really participate much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's interessting. I love the idea of getting clues so you can be one more of the characters and try to investigate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just reviewed this book :) It's nice to see more people talking about it.

    -Briana

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be reading this book next, and I'm really looking forward to it. Right now I'm on EyeLeash : A Blog Novel by Jess C. Scott, and it's hilarious so far..even though I'm only a few pages in.

    I'll be posting reviews for both within the next couple days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This book looks so awesome, and I love the website they have for it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm reading this one now! And I'm really liking it! A little disorienting at first but you're from the POV of one person and that's how she feels so it fits. Very cool so far.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like you review, Here's mine: http://lorxiebookreviews.blogspot.com/2012/06/amanda-project-by-amanda-valentino.html Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete