Saturday, June 19, 2010

In My Mailbox (56)


As always, In My Mailbox is brought to you by Kristi, AKA The Story Siren.


The following list all arrived while I was in California. I always seem to get books when I'm out of town. This week, I got zip, zero, nada, but that's okay, my shelves are full.


For Review:


Summer Reading Box from HarperTeen including:


As Easy as Falling Off the Face of the Earth by Lynne Rae Perkins
The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell
The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong
Hourglass by Claudia Gray
Spells by Aprilynne Pike
Early to Death, Early to Rise by Kim Harrison
One Crazy Summer by Rita Williams-Garcia


Queen of Secrets by Jenny Meyerhoff
Burned by PC & Kristin Cast
Seth Baumgartner's Love Manifesto by Eric Luper
Touch by Francine Prose
Sea Change by Aimee Friedman
Manifest by Artist Arthur
Read All About It by Laura Bush and Jenna Bush Hager


Purchased:


Perfect by Sara Shepard
Flawless by Sara Shepard
My Soul To Keep by Rachel Vincent
Lifted by Wendy Toliver
Nomansland by Lesley Hauge
A Love Story Starring My Dead Best Friend by Emily Horner


So, that's what I've picked up lately. I can't wait to see what everyone else got this week.

13 comments:

  1. *GASP*
    Oh my goodness! I would scream if I got that Summer Reading Box!

    I promised myself that I would not be envious of what people got in their IMM anymore, but whoa! Most of the books you got this week are books on my wishlist! :P

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The summer reading box sounds amazing. Did you do the book happy dance?! So many good titles there - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh lots of awesome books! :D The Body Finder was reallyyy good. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Summer reading box sounds fabulous. Enjoy the books ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Radiant Shadows and The Body Finder are great books. I hope you enjoy them too! I'm jealous of that awesome reading box, although I do have a number of those book on my shelf!

    Here's my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow enjoy your Summer Reading Box! So awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great week: I loved Before I fall. Happy Reading! Check out my IMMB if you want here

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Killer set of books! Hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got an amazing selection of books this week! I hope you enjoy them all :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you got some awesome books! Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that Summer Reading Box looks awesome! I loved Before I Fall, hope you like it as well. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow you got some awesome books there i hope you enjoy reading them

    ReplyDelete