Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (59)--Paranormalcy by Kiersten White


Release Date: October 1, 2010 from HarperTeen

Synopsis:

Sixteen-year-old Evie's job is bagging and tagging paranormals. Possessing the strange ability to see through their glamours, she works for the International Paranormal Containment Agency. But when someone--or something--starts taking out the vamps, werewolves, and other odd beasties she's worked hard to help become productive members of society, she's got to figure it out before they all disappear and the world becomes utterly normal.

Normal is so overrated.


This sounds awesome-tacular and it has one of the prettiest covers I've seen in a very long while. Unfortunately we have a very long while to wait for it, but it's not like I don't have a million more things to read in the meantime.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks, Carrie! I regularly swoon over what a beautiful cover I got, too : ) And September is only five months away!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to this one, too. The cover is so great. Makes me want to read it more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one sounds awesome, I really want it also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another Book That Definitely deserve to be on WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one does sound interesting. I like the premise and love mysteries. I will be looking for this one come Oct.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree the cover is beautiful and the story sounds very promising. Cannot wait to get my hands on it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This book sounds good! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete