So, Cecilia over at http://epicrat.blogspot.com/ nominated my blog for Fabulousity (is that a word...I don't think so). Well, she thinks my blog is pretty cool and I feel the same about hers.
I think I was supposed to do this earlier this week, but forgive me I'm a little behind the times. So here are the rules:
Write 5 things you’re addicted to and then nominate 5 other blogs to pass this award on to!
So first things first, here are 5 things I'm addicted to. It's hard to narrow it down to just 5!
1) Books---I'm sure it's obvious, but until you witness the sheer amount of books I own, you can't fully comprehend my sickness.
2) U2--They are my all time favorite band and they just so happen to have a new CD coming out Tuesday: No Line On The Horizon, which I'm sure will be awesome to the 100th power. Plus new awesome CD=new awesome tour, so YAY!!
3) Disney Theme Parks--Yes, you read right. I love visiting Disney theme parks. I try to go to either Disneyworld or Disneyland at least once a year. In fact, in less than two weeks, I will be on my way to sunny (hopefully) Florida for some madcap Disney shenanigans.
4) Horror Movies--I prefer those of the zombie variety, but any will do. I've seen the new Friday the 13th two times already and it's not just because Jared Padalecki is beautiful (see number 5)
5) Supernatural---What's not to like. Two gorgeous guys going all Buffy on supernatural creatures?! Love it. I'm obsessed and watch it religiously.
Okay now my nominees for being FABULOUSNESS go to:
You guys rock!! And thanks again you epic rat.
Supernatural is beyond awesome! And so are Disney theme parks, though sadly I've only been to one once.ReplyDelete
Congrats on the award! I agree with her, your blog is awesome.
I just nominated you too earlier today. Lol Looks like your double fabulous (=ReplyDelete
Yay! I got nominated twice too! And I soo agree with you on the supernatural and horror movies obsessions! Only, unlike you, I was too dumb to mention them!ReplyDelete
Thanks for the nomination!!!
You are totally fabulous!ReplyDelete
Thanks so much, Carrie!! You are fabulous,too. :)ReplyDelete
Ooh cool. An addiction to Disney theme parks? I'm okay with that!ReplyDelete
You guys are all sooooo cool. I love the YA blogosphere, it's my favorite place to hang out. Thanks guys!!!ReplyDelete
I love horror movies & U2 also! Yay for fabulousness!ReplyDelete
Supernatural is amazing!ReplyDelete
Yeah, my Supernatural craziness knows no bounds. I actually don't mind repeats I just watch them over and over. Sad I know.ReplyDelete