Monday, May 25, 2009

What's Your Book Personality?


So, I saw this over at Addicted to Books and I thought I would give it a try.

My result:

Involved Reader

You don't just love to read books, you love to read about books. For you, half the fun of reading is the thrill of the chase - discovering new books and authors, and discussing your finds with others. If you don't already belong to a book club you probably should consider joining one, or even starting your own!

Sounds about right!! My love of reading about books is why I spend all day looking at blogs and thinking about my own blog. There's nothing better than finding new titles and new friends to discuss books with.

There's a link to the quiz on Amy's post.

1 comment:

  1. I got the same result Carrie. That was a really fun quiz and pretty accurate!

    ReplyDelete